.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

just a dork with words in his fingers...

randomly generated shite spills readily from my brain... thru my fingertips.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Holly Springs, North Carolina, United States

Yippee! I got married on April 22nd, 2006 here in my own backyard... "dreaming is like walking underwater - both take gravity to succeed" yeah, it's a deep thought... and it's mine. thank you!

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Blogging for Boobies time!

For more information on the over $17,000 we've raised since 2002, please visit the official 2004 Boobie-Thon website.

For information on our media features, visit
our press page.
And to link to the Boobie-Thon, please feel free to take the following images (uploading them to your own server) and link to
http://www.boobiethon.com.


We look forward to seeing everyone this October! -
Robyn and the 2005 Boobie-Thon crew

and here is my contribution to the cause...
(bear in mind the 'grimace' image is because it was in january and at a waterfall, i was nude and it was some awfully cold water splashing on my back!)



i have also submitted images of my most awesomely "formidable" rack (",)
LOL! for your amusement...





always good to put a fac, er "body" part then with a fellow bloggers name...
so, check out the link, hell - submit a rack of your own! and support a very worthy cause then.....

4 Comments:

Blogger Cara said...

If exposure is what you want...then exposure is what you'll get!! :o) Start visiting my blog (don't forget to comment)because all the "cool" kids do it!!

LOL, j/k! Actually, if you want real exposure visit my friend Michele at www.micheleagnew.com. For some reason she has a way of building your blogroll!

Welcome to the blogosphere! I donated 4 pictures of my ta-ta's for the "boobie-thon" myself. Two for the PG-13 page and 2 for the rated R page.

4:10 PM  
Blogger dena said...

OK...I'm intrigued, at the very least. Now I must follow your links, and see exactly what this "boobie-thon" involves.

I'll be back with more thoughts.

visting from michele's today.

10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are all brave I have quite a few photos up, and I'm not going to say which are mine. I'm also doing the donations, along with submitting my own photo.

1:40 PM  
Blogger doug said...

Again, Thanks to all for submitting/donating/sharing! and I am not necessarily going to figure out who is who by the images there LOL! we WRITE words out here, and those who want to share images can do so also, there are those communities too! LOL! (of which... I am guilty as charged though in participating occasionally..... (",) !!

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home