.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

just a dork with words in his fingers...

randomly generated shite spills readily from my brain... thru my fingertips.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Holly Springs, North Carolina, United States

Yippee! I got married on April 22nd, 2006 here in my own backyard... "dreaming is like walking underwater - both take gravity to succeed" yeah, it's a deep thought... and it's mine. thank you!

Monday, September 26, 2005

meme - 25 words or less mondays...

...if it's monday - it must be meme day..




"25 words or less"
note the 'theme' too...





earth mother, goddess figure, giver of life,
bearer of promise,fertile, moist.
voluptousness abounding, breasts overflowing,
lost in your embrace
but still heart of stone.



growing, building,
at 13 - it was A,
at 18; it was full C.

by 29: D and a mass within
under the knife...

and transpired.



you said, they are beautiful.
you said, they are perfect.
you said, they are just enough for me...
and you said...
forever, happily ever after.



keep them hidden from view,
yet right up front always...
tempting a glance.

now, wear them, yes - BARE them!
so others may keep thiers also.


three of a kind, a dream you think!
one here, and one there and one to spare...
oh my!


too bad He's not real.



yes, that is your author in the last one, and thoughts on the ideas are welcomed, open for debate, easily dismissed if needed, or just accepted that Women and Men are both at risk these days...
so - do your part, either donate your money, your time, or your chest for a cure!

follow the links - National "Boobie - Thon" starts Oct. 1st and ends Oct 8th...
Lets all see that it hits over 10K this year from the Community out here who cares....


i donated how about you?


PS: bear with the HTML if it appears, my browser for some reason will not OPEN in a second window to access images while editing.... AO Hell and TWC here don't want to co-exist in my system as of late (much the same as in NYC i'm sure lately - LOL), so all i can post is the code strings for what the images should be...... clicking them of course - will always make them appear larger in your rear view!

2 Comments:

Blogger Star said...

Good morning. I am here via Michele. This is the first time I have heard of Boobie-thon. I think I will stick to the Race for The Cure.

3:48 AM  
Blogger Micehelly said...

I will be sending a photo this year - and I am sure hubby will be donating and looking at photos. What a fun way to help such a worthy cause. :)

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home