.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

just a dork with words in his fingers...

randomly generated shite spills readily from my brain... thru my fingertips.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Holly Springs, North Carolina, United States

Yippee! I got married on April 22nd, 2006 here in my own backyard... "dreaming is like walking underwater - both take gravity to succeed" yeah, it's a deep thought... and it's mine. thank you!

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Tuesday Special edition of The Game: Meet and Greet!

Welcome one and all from The Game today......
and be sure to leave good thoughts
and wishes for The Creator - Michele,
who will be sorely missed
for the next few days from her site.......




As Dr. House intoned in this evenings' episode....


"Round up the Scooby Gang and get to work."


Todays mission -
beat the last "Meet and Greet" totals
by a ........ lot!




see more of my posts here:


My current site is but mere days old,

and more of me is at the MySpace link above,

feel free to view either and

please be sure to check out

the "Boobie-Thon 2005" links

A Great Cause from our own

Community of Bloggers, helping to find a cure!..

14 Comments:

Blogger amarkonmywall said...

Ah- a member of the nightowl set at Michele's I see. Well, it's too early to be up on this side of the country but nevertheless- Michele sent me! Good morning! Glad she dig- this looks like a place I may need to poke around.

I missed House last night but have it tivoed- so I'm not reading your spoiler!

Cheers,

2:09 AM  
Blogger amarkonmywall said...

Wait- I guess that was the spoiler- "Round up the Scooby Gang..."
It's too early- I'm going back to bed.
And then I'm back to check out the cause in the previous post. :-)

2:13 AM  
Blogger Marcia Peterson said...

Hi, here from Michele's. I'm a huge House fan too!

10:01 AM  
Blogger ribbiticus said...

hi, doug! thanks for the visit! and the message at michele's. will definitely be back! :)

10:06 AM  
Blogger dena said...

The "Boobie-thon"....how many photos are there now? The link keeps popping up on blogs everywhere!

visting from michele's...

10:18 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Hiya Doug! Michele sent me. And I'm glad to hear that somebody else is having issues with the comments on her site...well, not the comments themselves but rather the technical aspect.

Happy Wednesday from Wisconsin!

10:31 AM  
Blogger Natsthename said...

That WAS the best line in "House" last night! I loved the bet about the house key, too. Priceless!

Hi from Michele's Meet N Greet!!

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michele sent me! I will now go to your "MySpace"!

12:02 PM  
Blogger Lish said...

Hi from Michele's meet and greet.

8:06 PM  
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

Hi, Michele sent me

8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there...
have a great weekend!
Here from M's.

2:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, here via Michele's.... off to your myspace now :)

3:17 AM  
Blogger Ciera said...

Hey! Here from Michele's. Welcome to blogging!

11:35 AM  
Blogger doug said...

My Thanks to all who have visited thus far - I am proud to be part of this community known as "bloggers"! side bar: As I am still having issues with Halosacn Comment servers, I am visiting sites from those who visit me, but am leaving my "hellos" in the comments at Micheles' or via email to you if you ahve a link on your site. Thanks again! Doug.

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home