.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

just a dork with words in his fingers...

randomly generated shite spills readily from my brain... thru my fingertips.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Holly Springs, North Carolina, United States

Yippee! I got married on April 22nd, 2006 here in my own backyard... "dreaming is like walking underwater - both take gravity to succeed" yeah, it's a deep thought... and it's mine. thank you!

Friday, September 30, 2005

Seven 7's for Friday...








It's Friday... here are Seven 7's for today - feel free to copy and share!
(just be sure to change whatever "7's" don't actually work for you though, (",) !)



Seven 7’s


7 things to do before I die:
1. Start and Keep a Family - came close once so far.
2. Return to Italy in the fall. Yep.
3. Continue to learn from mistakes so I don't repeat them.
4. Recover from Back injury.
5. Get more tattoo's. (yep - this one is SO important!)
6. Share myself to the fullest with one who would.
7. Be happy with myself. Yep.


7 things I can do:
1. Design and build a house.
2. Bake cookies and cakes.
3. Sew my own clothes if I have to.
(well, I do come from a family of mostly girls, so it stands to reason then that I can do those things... Yep.)
4. Spit in Public ( but not suggested you do it!)
5. Drink a LOT of coffee, and then go to sleep right afterwards.
6. Be a Friend.
7. Intimidate people without knowing I'm doing it.


7 things I can't do:
1. HATE enough to want harm on something or someone. Ever.
2. Laugh at myself, just yet anyway.
3. Walk away when I should, and realise it later that is what would be right to do so then...
4. Stop Smoking. Again.
5. Be out of contact from anything or anyone for more than 24 hours. Sad, but all too true.
6. STOP learning - I just have to know more everyday.
7. Silently watch a friend or someone I love be insulted or hurt somehow.


7 things that attract me to a Woman:
1. Clear and expressive Dark eyes - Glasses are a plus too but not required... and dark or Auburn Hair.
2. Quick to Smile and a quicker 'Wit' factor.
3. Intelligence or desire to learn more also.
4. Passion and Fire - to give and recieve.
5. A slight Sense of Self - the rest comes with sharing.
6. Beauty from within and knowing it - Now THAT is Sexy!.
7. Ability to be adventureous - wherever the moment strikes you.

7 things I say most often:
1. "YEP." (as in "yep.")
2. "Okay Dokay Pokay..."
3. "Hidy Ho There..."
4. "Cup of Tea, Hot Shower, and Rest... all you need!" oh, and "Jumping Jacks!"
5. "sorry..." (and this is one I am trying to break myself of using just ad hoc infinitum...)
6. "Shite."
7. "Fuck."


7 celebrity crushes:
(disclaimer: I have an issue here because of the position they put themselves in - they seek acceptance for what they do, but they want to be private at the same time as would anyone - but the career choice does not give you that option really. At least in America anyway, Europe is so much more relaxed that way.)
1. Dark Eyes, Dark or Auburn hair.
2. Voluptousness is a plus.
3. Smart is Sexy.
4. Comfortable when Nude.
5. Comedic Timing.
6. Believable Dramatist.
7. ... sorry, what was the question again?


7 people I'd like to do this list:
1. My Reader(s) of course...
2. My Family.
3. My Friends.
4. My Pal... yep.
5. (your name here.)
6. (your name here.)
7. (your name here.)


If you would like this list as a "macro" or "template" pre formatted in Word, just drop me an email and I will send it to you to use and format then to your blog settings...


So, answer in comments, copy and post at your site, link me if you want.
Please be sure to scroll down and check out the "Cause for a Cure" that starts Saturday, Oct 01st thru the 08th - a good cause for a good thing!

...and I promise to get back to regular posting again!
Been distracted a bit this week.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I drink coffee and I am off and running! LOL

Michele sent me.

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) Thanks for sharing your sevens!

Here from Michele's!

1:34 PM  
Blogger kenju said...

Hi, Doug, nice to meet you. Thanks for the comment and the promise to blogroll me. I wish I knew how to do that on my blog.

I am preparing for a wedding now, so I don't have time to do the 7 things. Welcome to the meet n' greet.

1:35 PM  
Blogger Free to Be said...

Hey Doug, great 7's. Drop me an email, I might try this one. Thanks.

Here via Michele's.

1:35 PM  
Blogger JustLinda said...

Hi from Michele's!

I think you have to go RE-DO the 7 celebrity crushes. I don't see a single celebrity name in there! hahaha

2:19 PM  
Blogger yellojkt said...

michele sent me. If you read my blog you will know one of my celbrity crushes is Angelina Jolie. I hope I haven't crossed over into stalker teritory.

2:34 PM  
Blogger Bonvallet said...

AAah, I FINALLY made it in here! Something about "down for maintenance" kept showing up.

I like your "things that attract me to women" list. I'm NO Phil from Groundhogs day though, when she described her perfect man, he kept saying, "Me, me, me again..."

Michele sent me.

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home