.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

just a dork with words in his fingers...

randomly generated shite spills readily from my brain... thru my fingertips.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Holly Springs, North Carolina, United States

Yippee! I got married on April 22nd, 2006 here in my own backyard... "dreaming is like walking underwater - both take gravity to succeed" yeah, it's a deep thought... and it's mine. thank you!

Friday, November 04, 2005

an "eye'-dea to be had.........

i am known for my green eyes - not of envy - but my actual green eyes... so

i herewith will keep one of them trained upon my readers.......... mouse around and see for your selves!





if you can't "see" me watching your movements, try this:
http://five.flash-gear.com/eye/eye.php?c=e&id=126479&k=37536355

Make your own eyes at http://www.flash-gear.com/eye/

10 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Okay - cool and creepy at the same time. Michele sent me.

6:01 PM  
Blogger Spock said...

Neat! I may have to try that! Thanks for coming to see me.

6:19 PM  
Blogger kenju said...

Toooooo spoooooky!

7:08 PM  
Blogger MaR said...

Halloween is here to stay! via Michele's today.

12:10 AM  
Blogger MaR said...

thanks for dropping by. Sorry about my blog's verification code, I cannot change it... :(

12:12 AM  
Blogger rashbre said...

Eye-Eye, what's all this about then?
Here via Michele's

rashbre

12:17 AM  
Blogger Dak-Ind said...

ewwww! i am sending that link to my son, he will get a giggle from it!
oh and Michelle sent me, sort of (see i broke the rules, you werent the fellow who was directly above me, no, you were the fellow that was directly above the fellow directly above me)

12:25 AM  
Blogger me said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. :-)

Love the eye picture, its funny but very spooky too. Might have to take a look at that site myself a little later on.

12:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Michele sent me again to look at the spooky eye but I will take a detour and scroll down to read about THE wedding!

11:09 PM  
Blogger Chatty said...

OK, that's just creepy! LOL

Michele sent me.

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home