.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

just a dork with words in his fingers...

randomly generated shite spills readily from my brain... thru my fingertips.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Holly Springs, North Carolina, United States

Yippee! I got married on April 22nd, 2006 here in my own backyard... "dreaming is like walking underwater - both take gravity to succeed" yeah, it's a deep thought... and it's mine. thank you!

Sunday, October 16, 2005

New Tag Games: Word Verifications

i have developed a new diversion, as i come across more and more Word Verifications for comment posting....
(yes i know - some like them, most don't!).....
when you see one in the comment window, add the combination to your post and develop a euphemism for it as such.
you will get your opportunity below as you post here -
for i too, subscribe to the dreaded WV ... (",) !

at most, you get to exercise your vocabulary skills.
at least - you get to disregard it maybe...

7 Comments:

Blogger HRH Courtney, Queen of Everything said...

Michele sent me, and what a Michele-like game you've created...
x: xray
K: kangaroos
c: chew
e: each
q: quince

4:58 PM  
Blogger Chatty said...

Darn, I really freaking hate word verification!

Michele sent me!

4:59 PM  
Blogger Chatty said...

oh, lol my letters were DIRF

4:59 PM  
Blogger Beanhead said...

Here via Michele's
Cool use of something really annoying..:)

ggtzfla
go get the zainy folks leaving Atlanta.

5:31 PM  
Blogger Maggie Lamarre said...

Michele sent me. Great idea!
g=good game
j= no junk mail
m=more fun
j=join the party
h= have a great week
Maggie

5:38 PM  
Blogger kenju said...

Vafcozxl:
Very affable fellow cool or zany xray lifeline.

I had to laugh earlier today, when one of my word verification series of letters was :

jewbuccs

8:32 PM  
Blogger kenju said...

Doug, you don't post often enough!

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home