.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

just a dork with words in his fingers...

randomly generated shite spills readily from my brain... thru my fingertips.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Holly Springs, North Carolina, United States

Yippee! I got married on April 22nd, 2006 here in my own backyard... "dreaming is like walking underwater - both take gravity to succeed" yeah, it's a deep thought... and it's mine. thank you!

Friday, October 07, 2005

currently "offline" ..........

... pretty much sums it up.
i am "blog-stipated", bereft of words and ideas.
but only temporary.
i have a lot going on, my plate is full, my cup overfloweth.

give me the weekend, i'll be back.
refreshed.
anew.
amusing you!
d.

5 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

Michele sent me to your blog, Doug. I hope you recover from your blog ennui soon.

I was looking lower down and saw your hair post. I don't think I'm brave enough to try that. The thought of shaving my head is scary. What if I had a bad skull or something like that? How would I know beforehand?

2:05 AM  
Blogger Star said...

blog-stipated! Good word. I've been afflicted. Relief is sweet.Here via Michele.

4:05 AM  
Blogger rashbre said...

Sorry to hear about your blog-jam. I took a picture of my fridge once to blog. At the time I got comments! - but I've changed to Haloscan since so they've disappeared.

There is usually a way.
rashbre

4:07 AM  
Blogger rashbre said...

Oh and Michele sent me!

4:08 AM  
Blogger Marisa said...

Thanks for your visit to my site. I managed to get in a few hours sleep today. Hope you did too.

Here's to a refreshing weekend.

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home