.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

just a dork with words in his fingers...

randomly generated shite spills readily from my brain... thru my fingertips.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Holly Springs, North Carolina, United States

Yippee! I got married on April 22nd, 2006 here in my own backyard... "dreaming is like walking underwater - both take gravity to succeed" yeah, it's a deep thought... and it's mine. thank you!

Friday, December 02, 2005

... a quick interim post to facilitate things!...

i am caught up in the middle of a seemingly
"thousand things at once" going on,
so here is a quick visual review of the vacation recently,
posting will resume later today when I get caught up some... LOL!
click on the Flickr Badge to the left to see them....

3 Comments:

Blogger kenju said...

I looked at a lot of your photos, Doug, and they are wonderful. I especially like the moss and lichen on the oaks and the stone maidens with the one in the red hat and scarf. Great!

ffpcj = french fry party, calls Judy!

9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Doug! Michele sent me... looks like you've been on a great vacation!

3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Doug, Michelle also sent me (though I didn't play properly the first time so I was lucky enough to find a name which aptly described me at the time) LOL

2:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home