.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

just a dork with words in his fingers...

randomly generated shite spills readily from my brain... thru my fingertips.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Holly Springs, North Carolina, United States

Yippee! I got married on April 22nd, 2006 here in my own backyard... "dreaming is like walking underwater - both take gravity to succeed" yeah, it's a deep thought... and it's mine. thank you!

Friday, November 11, 2005

Friday @ Michele's ..... a weekend MUST do!

... hello all, thanks for stopping by "Meet and Greet" fridays from http://micheleagnew.com ,
if you haven't been or don't know it ... CHECK IT OUT!
wow, traffic builder, lots of great blogs to visit and community, community; community! did i say community yet? lol!
thanks in advance and post "posted" from all who stop by today and this weekend .....
meantimes, back to being the "Domestic God" today for me...... housework, laundry, lunches, grocery lists and all that...... weekend birthday party for my younger sis tomorrow so that means a cake to be made, presents to be bought, groceries to buy still; and of course - in and around all of it: "Meet and Greet!" to follow too...
does it never end?
ps: I visited or tried to visit chatty but was blocked since i am ao-hell based server LOL! and laymans site wouldn't let me post anon or not. but i was there!

13 Comments:

Blogger Juggling Mother said...

Hi, visiting from Michele's community:)

Just nosing around your site if that's ok

12:54 PM  
Blogger Canadian Mark said...

Hello from Michele's. Just wait untill the day you're graced with her "Site of the Day" Position. My fingers are still sore from responding to all thoses comments.

1:23 PM  
Blogger yellojkt said...

michele sent me.

Good luck with the doctors and everything. Remember, no woman ever killed a man while he was doing housework.

1:39 PM  
Blogger craziequeen said...

Hi Doug - by Sunday you'll be ready for a rest, trust me :-)

Michele's gets a bit hectic sometimes.....

here from there :-)

cq

1:40 PM  
Blogger Aginoth said...

Hi doug,

CQ is right you're in for a hectic weekend of commenting...fun though

Michelle sent me

1:47 PM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Hi...
Good to visit you and thanks for stopping at my blog..LOVE Michele's weekend meet & greet...A lovely way to be introduced to lots of bloggers!

Do you ever use Internet Explorer to try visiting and commenting from there? If not, do try it! It might work better than AOL.

I''l be by to visit, again!

3:41 PM  
Blogger kenju said...

That yellojakt is a very smart man!!

Hope dinner goes well, Doug. Save me some pasta, please.

Michele sent me back (for dinner).

5:18 PM  
Blogger carmilevy said...

Hey Doug. You are an inspiration to wannabe-domesticated men everywhere. Thanks for holding the bar so high for the rest of us.

Popped in from...Michele's. But you knew that already. She does indeed rock.

5:20 PM  
Blogger kenju said...

OKAY,OKAY.....just for you!
rhgvxtb:

Ronnie had gotten very (e)xcited to be.........posting a comment to Doug's blog.

7:32 PM  
Blogger ribbiticus said...

hi doug. michele sent me your way today. glad you're now part of the grwoing family. :)

1:37 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

Michele who?

Actually, I am just stopping by to say hello and to return you to my blogroll. You were removed in error. You will forgive me, yes?

Now agian, Michele who?

9:12 AM  
Blogger kenju said...

Hey, Doug, I am a patient woman, but you have not uttered a peep since 2-11. Now where are you??

P.S. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

5:06 PM  
Blogger Dak-Ind said...

i love visiting michele! its a weekend thing, i always do. see you there!

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home