.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

just a dork with words in his fingers...

randomly generated shite spills readily from my brain... thru my fingertips.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Holly Springs, North Carolina, United States

Yippee! I got married on April 22nd, 2006 here in my own backyard... "dreaming is like walking underwater - both take gravity to succeed" yeah, it's a deep thought... and it's mine. thank you!

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

bathroom graffitti SP in San Francisco, Jan 2004

sorry i have been out of touch again Judy is unhappy with me heheheh! i am leaving in ten minutes to return to the locale imaged here, where i will endeavor in daylight hours tomorrow... to see if this is still scratched into the mirror there, and then spend two days in The City, then a trip down to Patterson to stay with my nephew and his wife (the one's who DIDN'T attend the wedding LOL!) for the Holiday weekend, and will return on monday to extoll in detail..... my virtuous trip! with pictures too! doug.

3 Comments:

Blogger kenju said...

It's about time! I hope you had a good Thanksgiving, Doug.

4:51 PM  
Blogger Dak-Ind said...

kenju sent me because off your great habit of making up sentences with your word verification letters...

bhyodjn

but he yells only, "daddy needs jam"!

is punctuation allowed?

11:02 PM  
Blogger doug said...

Hiya Judy back at last with fodder to extoll! and pics as promised!

Hello to Da-Kind! Glad you like it, thanks for playing along and yes, punctuation is allowed as long as well placed to make sense..... hehehe!

and for me:

"flwyc" =
"For LOVE, Would You Care?"

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home